Registered Nurse 2: Interventional Radiology & Neuro Interventional Radiology Lab
Location: Baltimore, Maryland US
Requisition Number: 173940
Join the Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing team and become part of a collaborative work environment at a world renowned, Magnet designated academic medical facility. Johns Hopkins nurses are committed to patient safety, clinical excellence, optimizing outcomes through evidenced based practice, and life-long learning.
- We Care by assuring continuity and patient-family centered care.
- We Influence through interprofessional collaboration, shared decision-making, and quality improvement.
- We Empower our nurses to govern their professional practice characterized by autonomy, mutual accountability, and trust.
- We Excel in clinical expertise and innovation. Our nurses have a variety advancement opportunities and possibilities for success.
Nurse Clinician IIM--Interventional Radiology & Neuro Interventional Radiology Lab- DAYS & On Call
Radiology Nurses provide care to in- and outpatients across the life spectrum undergoing studies and procedures in all imaging modalities. Care includes: IV starts, central line access, general anesthesia patient preparation, procedural sedation, management of emergency events, and maintenance of a safe patient environment.
The Nurse Clinician IIM is responsible for:
• Providing direct patient care based on the JHH nursing process, policy, procedures.
• Providing leadership and direction to RNs promoting quality and excellence of care.
• Promoting improvement in unit processes and systems to benefit patient care and achieve unit goals.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships with the multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
Minimum of 2 years' experience on an ICU Step-down (IMC level) required. ICU or ED experience preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: Registered Nurse 2: Interventional Radiology & Neuro Interventional Radiology Lab
Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM), headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, is an $8 billion integrated global health enterprise and one of the leading health care systems in the United States. Johns Hopkins Medicine unites physicians and scientists of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine with the organizations, health professionals and facilities of The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System.
Johns Hopkins Medicine's vision, "Together, we will deliver the promise of medicine," is supported by its mission to improve the health of the community and the world by setting the standard of excellence in medical education, research and clinical care. Diverse and inclusive, Johns Hopkins Medicine educates medical students, scientists, health care professionals and the public; conducts biomedical research; and provides patient-centered medicine to prevent, diagnose and treat human illness.
Johns Hopkins Medicine operates six academic and community hospitals, four suburban health care and surgery centers, and 39 primary and specialty care outpatient sites. The Johns Hopkins Hospital, opened in 1889, has been ranked number one in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for 22 years, most recently in 2013. For information about Johns Hopkins Medicine, its clinical programs or for help in choosing a personal physician, call 410-955-5000.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Equal opportunity is the law — read more.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Baltimore, Maryland US
Job Number: 14835